Wednesday, May 27, 2009

1 day left to wait



I only have one day left before my big appointment at the University of Washington Medical Center tomorrow.  It has been a long two weeks but I know that God has been with me and the baby.

This morning at 4am  I had a tiny tiny brown spot that sent me for a loop.  But Chris prayed with me and I felt peaceful enough to fall back asleep again.  I know that God is in control of this little miracle's life and that God will protect it.

I am praying for a good appointment tomorrow.   I hope that it will go well and that the baby will be happy and healthy and that the Doctor will give me good news.

Today I got a call from my insurance company.  They have set me up with a nurse that will call me every couple weeks or so to check up on me and the baby.  I guess this is something they do for high risk people.  It is kind of a nice thing because I will have someone to talk to about questions when I don't get to talk with the doctor.  They are going to give me another call next week to see how my appointment went.

They were concerned that none of the normal blood work was done at 8 weeks.  All I had around that time... 9w1d was the blurry ultrasound.  Hopefully they will do some tests and stuff tomorrow to make sure that everything is going right.

I also update the theme on this page to go along with the think pink moto!  How do you like it?  Very pink huh!  I like it!  It matches me! Holding on to Faith, Hope, Love and Joy!

Thank you God for today with my little miracle!  Lord I pray that you will put a hedge of protection around my little one today and that you will help it show up happy and healthy for the appointment tomorrow.  Lord help the baby to form the way it is supposed to with all the organs and parts where they are supposed to be.  Thank you God for loving and caring for my precious miracle and for filling me with hope even through the very hard times.  Lord I pray that the SCH is completely healed now and that I will not spot more.  In Jesus name, Amen!

2 comments:

  1. My name is Parker and my wife and I run Little Angels Ministry. We are a miscarriage and infant loss ministry that have a passion for reaching individuals and/or couples who have had a loss. The Lord laid this ministry at our feet after multiple losses and to be real honest with you, we did not want to relive the pain of our losses. After the Lord coming to us over and over again we finally said yes and at that point He started healing us through this ministry. We are so glad we said yes to Him and so touched by the people that we come in contact with. I actually found out about your story on Natalie Grant’s website. I had been working with some of her management to get permission to use “Held” on our website and on a promo video for an event. I am so glad that I found out about your story and if there is anything at all that we can do please let us know. You can visit our website at http://www.littleangelsministry.com. May God Bless you and your husband and we will be praying that things go well at your appointment.

    In His Service,
    Parker Eakes
    Little Angels Ministry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin,
    I am praying for you and your baby! I pray that your baby is just perfect and holding on real tight. Please let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete