Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I just reread my tag line.

Today I was going to write about how much I have been missing baby Nels this last week but after reading my tag line I decided I needed to write about something else.

THIS BLOG IS ABOUT THE AMAZING GRACE THAT GOD HAS GIVEN US AND THE MIRACLES HE HAS PREFORMED IN THIS PREGNANCY. WE PRAISE GOD FOR WHAT HE IS DOING IN OUR LIVES AND PRAY THAT THIS PREGNANCY CONTINUES!

This statement has been on the top of our blog for as long as we have had it. It was by God's grace that we were able to conceive our precious baby Asher and baby B. It was by God's grace that when we lost baby B that Asher held on and has grown. It was by God's grace that despite the calcium spot on Asher's heart it does not seem to be causing him any harm.

With all the overwhelming emotions I have gone through lately I have forgotten to remember that each day with Asher is a blessing and a miracle. I know that I need to praise God more for the little miracles!

God has blessed us greatly! Asher moves way more then his older brother Nels ever did. He moves several times a day which brings me peace. It is especially a blessing that if I poke him he will poke back. I have heard that that doesn't always happen. Some baby's don't mind the bumps of the day... but my pokes a pleas make Asher move. It helps me feel safer and gives me more and more hope for Asher.

Lord God, I praise you right now for Asher. I thank you for the miracle you preformed keeping him inside and growing him past the 24 week viability time. Lord, I bless you and praise you for each movement that Asher has. God you have given us so much! Thank you for blessing us with this time with Asher. We give you all the glory and ask that you continue to lead and guide our steps as we get closer to his time of birth. In Jesus name, amen!

2 comments:

  1. Trials teach us what we are, they dig up the soil and let us see what we are made of; they allow the soul to bloom.
    Your sons are wonderful blooms in this world - both of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen,
    This is Maudie(maudie81). I used to be in your prayer group on FF. I asked you to announce my pregnancy if I ever had one and I found out yesterday that we are expecting again! We are due with #5 on May 20, 2010. Please pray that this baby is in the right place and that this pregnancy will go well. I am so excited for you and I am so glad that all seems to be well. That is awesome. You will be holding oyur miracle baby in no time! I have my first OB appt. Friday morning at 8:15 central time. I will try to let you know what all is said. Thanks for praying with me and announceing my news!

    In Christ,
    Maudie

    ReplyDelete