Monday, August 3, 2009

Lost without my internet!

I am missing out on sharing very much about Asher or helping others because I have only had internet every once and awhile during this whole moving process!  I am completely frustrated about that because I found out that someone joined our PUV group and it took me 2 weeks to get back to them.  I feel so bad about that!  It is just awful to me.  I like to be on top of things and it is my desire to help others who are experiencing PUV pregnancies... but without the internet it has made it very hard to support others from long distance.

I found out today that it is going to be a whole extra week until our house is done.  Uggghhhhh!  That is so frustrating.  That keeps me without internet for another 2 weeks except when I go to the Library or borrow my brothers.  Right now I am in the Library.  Although it is quite here it is hard to concentrate on my writing when people are walking around me.  I am praying that they just exaggerated and that the house may be done a bit sooner.  That would be wonderful!  I could really use a boost!

Asher is doing well as far as I know.  I haven't felt him much because of the placenta position but I do feel him at times when I least expect it.  I keep checking him with my doppler every couple days though to make sure his heart rate is going good and to make sure he is moving around.  Yesterday when I checked on him his heart rate was 152 and he had the hiccups.  Poor little guy... but it is  good that he had the hiccups because that shows he is using his lungs and building them up.  Although his big brother was the king of hiccups and his lungs did not get big enough.

Tomorrow is our next ultrasound.  It is a repeat anatomy ultrasound to check and make sure he doesn't have PUV like Nels did.  I am praying so hard that he will be born healthy.  It is hard though because I keep thinking about how healthy and how good they told me Nels was doing up until 28 weeks.  Wednesday will be 21 weeks for Asher.  I don't know how I am supposed to stop being concerned about the chances of PUV.  I know that my doctor doesn't want me to worry about it at this time but what happened last year was so hard on us that it has left us a bit weary.

Well I guess I should go now... as I am at the Library.  I will try to get back in later this week with new pictures of Asher.    

Lord God, please be with me tomorrow as I go to my appointment.  Lead and guide the doctor and the ultrasound technician.  Help them to see everything they should see and help the appointments go well.  Please make sure that baby Asher is well taken care of.  In Jesus name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment